by Christina Rowsell
The Brighter Side
Today is the day when it's okay to "Pay It Forward". I have to admit, it is one of our favorite days! Today's
the day where you too can share Good News, Great Ideas & Amazing People! Today is your day to live on The Brighter Side of life and make others laugh, smile and forget about their problems.
Today is a special day to making a positive difference! There are all kinds of ways that YOU can Pay It Forward. It doesn't have to cost you anything. Only if you want it to! Here are some ways The Brighter Side Pays it forward:
- Spread the word about a charity event happening in your community. Blog it, Tweet it, Facebook it!
- Smile! Chances are if you smile at someone you may just lift their spirits! "Smile and the World Smiles With You!"
- A small purchase. While driving through the coffee drive-thru, purchase the coffee for the person behind you.
- Open the door! And not just for women and children. Hold the door open for that busy executive who's on their way to a stressful meeting.
- Tell someone in your life how much you appreciate them. It doesn't have to be over the top, a simple "thank you for all you do" will go a long way!
The Brighter Side encourages you to embrace this incredible power of giving and show each other that there is good in this world. You may just help one person, but sometimes it just takes one person to make a difference.
Pay It Forward FB
Pay It Forward Twitter