This trip includes:
• 7 days biking (450 km total), bicycle and touring equipment included
• 11 nights in hotels with 1 night tent camping (fully supported)
• All Breakfasts and lunches and 2 hosted dinners (all other dinners on your own)
• Pre-trip support and instruction for getting ready
• On-line fundraising tools and support
• Travel and flight coordination
• Experienced bicycle traveler, guide and bicycle mechanic: Rick McFerrin
Interested in joining the ride? Contact Rick at 403.870.7433 or email him at
TWO WHEEL VIEW uses the bicycle as a vehicle for change in the lives of young people. Each year, Two Wheel View runs empowering cycling trips to places like Argentina, Norway, the US and other parts of Canada. These expeditions provide youth with a chance to travel, get immersed in new cultures and environments, all with the goal of building confidence, self-esteem and life skills. For more information about and to apply for the life changing programs Two Wheel View provides for teens, please visit www.twowheelview.org.
The Brighter Side LOVES this idea. It's a win win! You win and the students win! But hurry, registration closes January 31st, 2013!
Visit Two Wheel View Online, Facebook, Twitter
LIKE The Brighter Side Facebook