- Stay out of houses and cars unless parents permit.
- Travel in groups down one side of the street before crossing to the other.
- Look both ways before crossing the street and cross only at intersections.
- Avoid shortcuts through alleys, lanes or private property.
- Check treats with an adult before eating them.
- Wear bright, reflective clothing.
- Use makeup instead of masks, which can limit your vision.
- Carry a flashlight.
Calgary's Child Facebook
Calgary's Child Twitter
The Brighter Side Facebook